Wow what a day :) Today was one of those days where alot of people were on my mind, and my heart and prayers went out to them. God calls us to love one another and to care for one another just as he cares and loves us and for me that comes easy most of the time! There is several people on my blog list that are going through some hard, challenging, and growing times and I want you to know I am praying for you. When I look over all of your names I am blessed by so many friends and an awesome family. And at the same time I realize there is so many needs and hurts going on. The Lord has really laid it upon my heart to share with you that he loves you and will never leave you. Praise God that we have that promise, and it cannot be taken away! To those who have lost loved ones, those who know they need to take their relationship with the Lord to the next step, to those who want to have to have a baby and is not able to, to those who have had to change their dreams due to health reasons, to those who have had to care for hurt loved ones, to those who are waiting for test results, to those who have loved ones going through a divorce, to those who lost a loved one long before it was their time, to those who are struggling to make ends meet, to those who trying to be the best mommy and wife they can be, to those who are struggling with tough job decisions, to those who have a short number of days with sick loved ones, to those who are waiting for Gods direction in their life, to those who don't have a spouse,and to those who struggle with low self-esteem God hears your every cry and every need!
Two and a half years ago when Branson was born my life changed forever. I remember looking at him and not knowing if he would be with us long. The doctors were still trying to figure out what was going on in his heart and we just had to wait and pray. Well after a long hospital stay and lots of medical bills :) he came home! He is now a very healthy and active boy! He will have heart surgery when he is 5 but is no longer on any medications. When I look back I am overwhelmed by how much God has blessed us. I truely believe God allowed so much good to come from this. I now have alot more compassion for people who are hurting or struggling. I never once doubted Gods love or that he was with us. He will give you peace and he will never give you more than you can handle! So that is my encouragement to all of you who I mentioned. Never forget you are loved and He never lets go!
Well I wanted to download David Crowders song "Never Let Go" but it is not working so go to www.youtube.com and type that all in and listen to it :)
1Corinthians 1:8-9
He will keep you strong to the end, so that you will be blameless on the day of our Lord Jesus Christ. God, who has called you into fellowship with his son Jesus Christ our Lord IS FAITHFUL.
Isaiah 41:10
So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my rightous right hand.

4 comments:
You are such a caring & compassionate friend, Nicole and I appreciate and love you very much! I loved this post and hearing your heart for all who are hurting. Sometimes it's overwhelming when I stop and think of all the needs that are out there...but thank goodness our God is a God of grace & mercy and cares deeply about every single struggle we encounter.
Nicole, thanks so much for sharing your heart. There are obviously a lot of people listed there. Being one of the recipients, your sincere concern for those around you is a blessing. Well, I'm off to the Y to pray now:) Which one do you go to?
I go to the Dupont one, I try to go when Dawson is in school but Branson is not always fond of the child care there. I enjoy going though! Which one do you go to?
Okay, I'm just now catching up on your posts...wow, you are such a beautiful example of God's work!! You truly are a blessing! Enjoy your vacation...I'll try not to hate you too much - just wear about a 60 sunscreen the whole time! :)
Post a Comment