Friday, April 11, 2008

It's Hot Here :)




























































































Well we are officially here! Yes I know I will probably get hate mail now due to the title of this blog!! The boys did awesome on our flight! Lucky for us they are wonderful mini pilots :) By the time we got back to the condo from the airport the boys were out and off to bed they went! It was so nice to catch up and talk with Kris's mom! Of course I am exhausted today but it was well worth it! We had a big breakfast at Altheas (mexican omlet just for you dad) and then we headed down to the jetties! The beach is beautiful and the water is not to rough and very blue/green! Of course the boys couldn't wait to swim in the pool but first we had to make a stop at the orange grove to get orange ice cream cones (yes we are eating so healthy!) and fresh OJ. The orange blossoms give off a wonderful smell down here. I wish I could can it up and bring it home for everyone! Well we miss everyone and of course mom and dad the boys have asked about you a couple times :) I told them hopefully in October!! I will try to update often!











2 comments:

Jaime said...

So glad to see you guys made it alright, and that the boys did so well! I miss that Florida sunshine already, we came home to cloudy rainy skies. :( Hope you have lots of fun and plenty of relaxation. We miss you guys!!

sherri said...

Glad you made it there safely and SOOO glad that you are keeping us all updated on your trip! Enjoy that sunshine and warm air because it's supposed to snow here tomorrow. :(