Tuesday, June 22, 2010

the last game

(Seriously he is HaNdSoMe :)
Last thursday was a special day for a lot of reasons :) It was Kris and I's 10th wedding anniversary!! What a blessing Kris has been to me! I am so thankful for the 10 wonderful years God has given us. It was by no means perfect but blessed for sure. I love to see how far we have come in our relationship and how our love deepens each and every year! I didn't know I could love someone so much!! We celebrated the sunday before by doing what I love to do best...just going out to eat and talking, talking, laughing, and sharing!! I treasure the quiet times Kris and I have to talk! We shared a lot...where God has brought us, where we thought we would be, what we want to focus on for the future, we shared lots of great memories, and our goals for the next 10 years! I am so thankful for such a loving husband who loves the Lord. There is honestly not one thing I can think of that I would change about him! So last thursday was the 10 year mark and filled to the max with activities :) Besides the normal stuff I do during the day Dawson had his last horse-back riding lesson and Branson had his last t-ball game for the season! It was an exhausting, full, and wonderful day!
Branson in the middle!!

Coach Daddy giving him his trophy!!



No comments: