Tuesday, June 1, 2010

summer time summer time sum sum summer time

Well it is not officially summer yet but it has been feeling like it!! So we've been soaking it up!!
Branson

Ellie enjoying some Grandpa time!!


It seems like every year we get our kids to the point they are very comfortable in the water...no life jackets...jumping in...swimming all over and then fall and winter come and we start all over again come spring but I was proud of Dawson tackling the diving board once again now we can work on losing the life jacket!

I love this picture! I could tell Kris and Dawson were having a good talk about something that made him smile! I love the good memories summer brings!

the official lifeguard of the pool


Even Ellie enjoys the pool!



Good thing I bought a 6-12 month size for my 3 month old :)
She's so precious! She loves watching her brothers!




Baylor walked over for a visit!!
Aren't those cheeks the cutest ever!!
I'm one proud Aunt!



















1 comment:

sherri said...

GREAT pictures, Nicole! I am so excited for summer to come too! So much to do, so little time. Little Ellie is such a pumpkin...it's time for me to get another squeeze out of her soon.