Tuesday, June 8, 2010

SoMeThInG nEw To TrY

I read on someones blog the other day a great idea about getting your kids to set goals for the summer! I loved the idea! I am always looking for ways to have my children be more responsible, hard working, and to take pride in what they do! So this week we started our goals. You could do them weekly (which is what we will do) or you can make goals for the whole summer! I personally like the idea of weekly goals because being a mama with 3 small children when I can accomplish little goals here and there it brings great satisfaction :) Our goals will look different every week but here is a sample of what we have planned so far! I also want to encourage my kids to encourage each other in getting to these goals! As the wonder pets would say...what's it going to take? TeAmWoRk!!!!










1 comment:

sherri said...

LOVE this! What a great idea...thanks for sharing.