Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Seriously 3 months???

I keep thinking there is no way the calendar is right! My baby can not be 3 months already I just had her?!?! Then again I feel like I just had my oldest and he is officially a first grader! Wow!! Can I just say I LOVE being a mama! I have truly loved every stage my children have gone through. Yes some are more difficult than others but it keeps me clinging to the Lord each and every day! I love how just when I think I have it all together I get humbled :) Hmm yep that happened today but that is ok. I know I need to continually learn and grow in the Lord and cling to Him every day! I will never stop learning and growing!
On to this cutie pie...man do I love this little girl! I am soaking up as much time as I can with her... cuddling her and talking with her, because this is our last baby (according to my husband) :) I totally respect his decision to be done but that doesn't mean it is easy. I would love just one more at least :) I will so miss the baby's sweet smells, and coo's, and the way they look and smile at you when they recognize you, the late night cuddles, the way they curl their tiny hands around your finger, oh there is so much I will miss but I am SO thankful for the 3 wonderful kids God has blessed me with!


At three months you like to watch everything which makes it difficult to get you to look straight ahead for a picture :)




I could seriously kiss these cheeks all day...oh wait I usually do :)















1 comment:

sherri said...

You've said it well once again...these mothering days are so precious. Sometimes hard, yes...sometimes very hard...but oh so worth it all!! Wouldn't trade a minute. :)

I love that you can already put barretts in her hair!!! Luca will get there someday. :)