Saturday, June 4, 2011

Easter


Easter came so quick this year but it was such a fun weekend! It was filled with family time which is so great! I love Easter time and celebrating our risen Savior Jesus!! I am so thankful that we get to celebrate his death and resurrection every single day!!! What a wonderful gift!!!



We celebrated with the Yoder side!!





Branson, Adam, and Dawson!!!





Nana loving on Ellie!!!




Branson proudly displaying the Easter eggs he found!!! My sweet grandma fills eggs for the kids every year! The kids so enjoy it!!!





Ellie with her great aunt June!!!





Easter Morning! My two handsome men!!!




Each year I have this grand idea of how I think Easter morning should go. You know....the kids all wake up happy, find their Easter baskets, we all get dressed in time to go outside and do a fun photo shoot with all their pretty outfits on :) Well that didn't happen but I felt blessed with the inside pictures I did get! Like I always say, this is our real life :)
and the pictures just get better and better.....




Wait for it, wait for it, wait for it...



Ya it just wasn't happening that morning and that's ok because some day I will look back at these pictures and laugh and possibly cry and miss these precious days with my little ones who still give the sweetest hugs, and who still need me all time :)




And to be honest we are now in June and I am posting about April and I truly forget what all we even did on Easter but here is an attempt to get a picture of Ellie with her sweet and adorable side kick Baylor!! He's so handsome!!!



No comments: