Thursday, June 16, 2011

Summertime

Have I mentioned lately that I love summertime?!?! Just checking!!!

This week alone we have met 3 different families on 3 different days!! I am so so very thankful for the great friends and family God has put in my life! I love that summertime brings fun play dates and time for mommies to talk while the kiddos play! Well today we ventured to a new park with some of our friends! It was cold, and rainy but SO MUCH FUN!!

Dominic showing me his flying skills!!


I give him a 10!!!





My sweet little girl loves being outside...come rain or shine!

She does not let the fact that she is only 1 stop her from having fun!








She would seriously live outside 24/7 if we would let her!








Dawson and Branson enjoying the water pad!











Dawson and Vivica






I love how we play so hard in the morning by afternoon Ellie sleeps and we relax by watching a movie! They are TiReD! Then its usually back outside again for more playing!!






Well the first week of summer break has been great!!!

No comments: