Sunday, June 5, 2011

Jogathon

Each year the boy's school has a fundraiser called Jogathon!! The kids decide how many laps they can run and then ask for pledges! It is such a fun time!!

Dawson's class


Stretching before the big run!




Kris ran with Dawson this year! Right before they lined up Branson asked if he could run as well. I didn't have any problem with it and figured he would get tired quickly and sit with me anyhow!




And they are off!!!








Well Branson proved me wrong! He is quite the runner!! It was a very warm day but this little guy run just as far as Dawson and never stopped! I loved the determination I saw in his face! He had no problem keeping up the big kids!! Dawson did great as well and did all his laps with no problem!! It was a fun day!









No comments: