Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Wipe Out

So my boys get a kick out of watching the show "Wipe Out!" And to be honest I love it as well! It cracks me up that people would actually want to do that but anyway one night while playing outside our boys decided to do their own version of Wipe Out!!

The ball is ready!!
And here he comes down the zipline....and may I add with a baseball helmet on for safety?!?!



And boy did they have fun :) No tears shed, just lots and lots of laughs!!





I realized that night I have come very far on how I parent my boys! A few years back I wouldn't have allowed them to do this but I realize they just want to have fun. And boys just plain need to try things out sometimes whether or not they get hurt and as a mom that is hard! But I so enjoy watching them be 100% boys!!!








No comments: