No I do not usually let my kids sit or lay on my kitchen counter but this day Branson had a cute personality I did not want to miss so I grabbed the camera quick and he started his show! I love video taping even though I do not do it very much. I do not want to forget how their sweet little voices sound 5 years from now, when I know he won't be singing deep and wide for me on camera anymore. I love the verse from Isaiah 54:13 "All your sons will be taught by the Lord, and great will be your children's peace." Kris and I talk often about how important it is for us as parents to let our children see Christ in us. Sometimes we laugh and pray they can receive something good from us. I can't wait for the day when they make that personal choice to accept the Lord into their hearts. We have been praying about it since they day they were both born. And of course for Godly wives, (it is never to early to start praying for that). Dawson has been asking a lot of questions lately and it is hard in a 4 year olds mind to comprehend Gods love but it is so much fun to explain it to him as best as we can and let the holy spirit does his work in him to. He has been asking about heaven and we finally shared with him about hell the other day. We did not want to scare him but wanted to give him bits and pieces at a time to put it all together. He understand that you have to have Jesus in your heart to go to heaven and he told us why he was playing the other day he asked Jesus to live in his heart. Talk about making your mother teary eyed. I don't know if he truely understands the whole picutre but I was blessed to hear that for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Such a CUTE video! I love the part where he wants to do the singing himself...reminds me of another little independant 2-year old that I know.
You and Kris are awesome parents and your boys are so blessed to see Jesus everyday through you.
Post a Comment