Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Saturday At The Circus





Saturday we took the boys to the circus. We took them down stairs first to all the games and animals. They went through the petting zoo, fed an elephant an apple, and enjoyed watching people take rides on the elephants. Thank goodness they are both to scared to ride on the elephant. I would be fine with out ever sitting on one of those animals. The actual circus lasted about 2.5 hours. SNORE SNORE SNORE. Not I am just kidding it was neat and the kids barely moved from their seats. They had a great time and after emptying out Kris's wallet we headed home. Thank goodness the circus is only once a year.
Nachos: $5.00
Cotton Candy: $5.00
Snow Cone: $5.00
Pretzel: $4.00
Large Pop: $4.00
2 light up toys that have broke already: $24.00
Circus ticket: (To embarrassed to say)
Petting Zoo: $4.00
Feeding an elephant an apple: ($1.00) (can we bring our own apples next year?)
Parking: $4.00
Letting my husband take home two sugared-up, poop on the bottom of their shoes, tired as can be and may I say overstimulated kids, while I go in to work for 4 hours in a nice quiet back room at Childrens Place: PRICELESS :)

1 comment:

sherri said...

Looks like you had a great time. I know what you mean about how much it costs...the memories are great though and soon the circus won't be cool anymore to them, right?