I am so excited to officially have a blog page!!! Can you tell I am a stay at home mom!! Little things excite me! Well 2008 has started out good! Dawson is in his first year of preschool and he really enjoys it! He has two wonderful teachers and lots of great friends in his class. Branson is keeping me busy at home in the meantime! I am realizing more and more every day just how precious they are! (yes I know I will totally eat my words tomorrow) I love their imagination and how innocent they are (well most of the time). Dawson just started wrestling two nights a week and he loves it! He gets to see his cousins Logan and Garett and Clayton a friend of ours almost every time! In our free time I have been enjoying going on dates with my Hubby! There is nothing more fun than going on a date and not having any interuptions during your meal! The Lord has truly blessed me with a wonderful husband who really strives to do what is best for our family! He is so helpful around the house and especially with the boys! He will be very embaressed when he reads this but I am so proud of him and what he does for me and the boys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment