Every saturday morning Kris gets up with the boys and they either make eggs, sausage, pancakes, or cinnamon rolls. No I do not make him, he truely enjoys cooking and I am not a big breakfast type of girl. Give me my bowl of cereal and a cup of coffee and I am good to go. He is so patient with them and lets them help get it all ready. The boys always enjoy this and look forward to it.
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Saturday Morning Breakfast
Every saturday morning Kris gets up with the boys and they either make eggs, sausage, pancakes, or cinnamon rolls. No I do not make him, he truely enjoys cooking and I am not a big breakfast type of girl. Give me my bowl of cereal and a cup of coffee and I am good to go. He is so patient with them and lets them help get it all ready. The boys always enjoy this and look forward to it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love your blog and learning new things about your family.
What a great tradition on Saturday mornings! Wow, he even makes cinnamon rolls? What a guy!
Post a Comment