Tuesday, January 29, 2008

She'll be coming around the moutain when she comes, Yee Haw






Tonight as we were putting the kids to bed, I was in Dawson's closet and heard him singing in his bed so I quick grabbed the camera and caught him singing "She'll be coming around the mountain when she comes, Yee Haw" That is one of his new favorite books from the library. He amazes me, he will sit and look at books for an hour at a time. It is so nice especially since he does not always take a nap. We love going to the library, usually once a week and stock up on a lot of books. Usually by the time we get home he is through half of the tub of books and ready for more. I am so glad to have the library and the free books.















1 comment:

sherri said...

I love the library too! The video is so sweet...Caedmon has been singing the song "Yankee Doodle Dandy" from one of the books at the library. We sing it when we have macaroni for lunch which is pretty often. :)