Sunday, January 20, 2008

Well it's official, my baby is in a big boy bed. He was so excited when we converted it from the crib to the toddler bed. Now he likes to take whoever comes to visit up to his room to show them. As I was putting the rest of the bed up in the attic, Dawson was so concerned that there would be no more babies now. He said "Mom but I still want another baby here" I thought I could humor Kris so I told Dawson to go talk to your Dad about that. For now at least I am just fine with the rest of the crib being up in the attic.

2 comments:

sherri said...

So cute! I love his bed! I was hoping you would add comments to your blog.

Nicole said...

Ya sorry it took so long for the comment thing, I could not figure out how to allow people to comment and Jaime helped me!