Monday, August 18, 2008
Get in your car now and head for the outlets...
Gap Jeans are usually around $60 some dollars in the store but let me tell you... I picked up 3 pair for me on Friday at the outlets for a whopping $22.39 each! I don't know how long their sale will be going on but their jeans were 40% off and then I had a coupon (sign up for their e-mail) for 20% off my whole purchase! Wow was I ever excited. I also got my hubby 2 pair for $19.60 each! I'm not sure why his were cheaper but oh well! They also had lots of sales on other stuff...the women's clearance was an additional 40% off the lowest price. There was not many great deals for little and big boy sizes but I did get some jeans for Dawson for$13.59 (not to shabby). Anyway hope someone can benefit from this info!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment