Monday, August 18, 2008

I have dancing fever!!!

This past Saturday my baby cousin Natali got married to a wonderful man named Wes! Despite the fact that he loves Ohio State he is a great guy and we are excited to have him as part of the family! It was a beautiful wedding and a fun reception! My niece Zoey was the flower girl and was SO ADORABLE! I was so sad when she wanted to sit by Aunt Nicole during the wedding :) My boys kept staring at her and touching her dress and her hair! They were blown away by her beauty :)! We had lots of fun cutting a rug at the reception! I love to dance at wedding receptions. I realize I might look like an idiot but I really don't care because it is one time you can feel young and youthful for a short amount of time....and then you realize you have not done a head count of your kids for awhile and have to go hunt them down :) Anyway we had lots of fun and ended the evening at about 11pm :) Our youngest was snoring and our oldest was underneath one of the tables with his cousin... laying down just about asleep so we figured we had better be responsible parents and get them home in bed before midnight! Thank you Uncle Bob and Aunt Gayle for a wonderful night full of lots of fun memories! And Dad this song is for you :)

3 comments:

Kris said...

Looks like it was a great time!

Unknown said...

What sweet pictures, and I love that song. You look great Mrs. Miller! I love your dress.

sherri said...

You Yoder's know how to have a great time! I didn't even know your cousin was getting married. Looked like a beautiful wedding!

That little Zoey looked like a princess! So cute!