There is nothing that tops my list like a date night with my husband! Saturday night we were able to enjoy a night out! I love the times we can sit and talk with no interruptions! Something that I love to do occasionally when we have our date night is to get a picture of the two of us. I have found that unless I do this, my children some day years from now will never know what I look like! Does anyone else have that problem? :) I love taking pictures especially of my kids but occasionally I want one of just the two of us! So thank you dear for a wonderful date!Monday, September 22, 2008
A date with my honey!
There is nothing that tops my list like a date night with my husband! Saturday night we were able to enjoy a night out! I love the times we can sit and talk with no interruptions! Something that I love to do occasionally when we have our date night is to get a picture of the two of us. I have found that unless I do this, my children some day years from now will never know what I look like! Does anyone else have that problem? :) I love taking pictures especially of my kids but occasionally I want one of just the two of us! So thank you dear for a wonderful date!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Keep it up! I'll hopefully see you on another date with your hubby tonight while I'm on a date with mine. :)
Post a Comment