skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Wow it has been awhile since I blogged! For some reason it is a lot easier to check out everyone else's blogs every day than it is to post one of my own :) Well it has been a good last couple of weeks! Branson started his "school" last friday and he is loving it! I am ok with one day a week but nothing more! I did have him signed up for a preschool near Dawson's school (he is not old enough to go to Dawson's school yet) but the night before it started I had a meltdown! It was a good preschool but you never walked your child in and you never walked in to pick them up. They always came and got your child out of your car and would bring the child back out to your car afterwards. Now that is great and fine but at 2 years old I wasn't ready for it! So my sweet hubby said don't send him if you don't have a peace about it! So I didn't :) Oh the emotions of mothers!!!! I also had him signed up for a "parents day out" program on fridays, and I felt a great peace about that! So for now that is what we are doing and couldn't be happier!
3 comments:
Glad to see your fingers still work to type:) I was missing your posts. Sounds like all's well that ends well. Glad you came up with a solution that felt better.
It is so hard to let go....
I understand.
You are doing the right thing by following your instincts. I think one day of "school" a week sounds fantastic!
Have a great week!! Great hearing from you!
Oh, I know exactly where you are coming from. I sent Gracie to school at 3 but when it was time for me to send Austin I made excuses. He is to immuture, he needs me, he's just a baby, etc. The truth, I needed him. : ) I did send him this year at 4 and he loves it. I think he was getting bored of Mom. : )
Post a Comment