Well tomorrow my man turns 31! I love Kris's birthdays because I love celebrating his life! He is such a wonderful man...it is so hard to put into words sometimes just how much he means to me! I often talk about Kris on my blog and that is what brings me joy so I will continue to write as long as I am able :) The thing I admire most about Kris is his genuine love for the Lord! That is what draws me to him! He is very good about prioritizing God first, me second, and then our sweet kiddos! He is my biggest encourager each and every day! I truly fall in love with him more and more every day! Besides all this wonderful stuff he has many great qualities! He is the handiest man I know...there is not much he cannot fix. He is great at woodworking, he is an excellent business man, he is a wonderful father, he is an excellent husband, he is very smart with finances, he has an excellent memory (thank goodness because I do not),he picks the right football team "Go Irish", he does so much good for people that only I know about, he has a huge heart, my list could go on and on but I am most thankful that each day I feel so much love from him! So honey Happy 31st and I Love You!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Happy Birthday, Kris! What a sweet video your wife made for you! Loved it! Especially the picture with my honey. :)
You are a wonderful example to us in many ways! Thanks for your friendship!
Happy Birthday Kris! I'm glad the Lord has blessed both of you with each other. Nicole I was looking forward to getting to say hello this morning at church. Sorry I missed you. I didn't see you.
Great video!! It's so fun to see a little glimpse into your life!! Thanks so much for sharing!!
Oh, and Happy Birthday to Kris!
Awww. Boy, are blogs fun or what? Will we get to see you at Nadia's shower? Hope so...you're so sweet!
What a sweet video! Your love is a great testimony to everyone around you...what a blessing!!
Post a Comment