This post is a little out of order but bear with me! This is my kiddos and my sisters kids who I watched on Saturday! I love these kids. It is so much fun when we get together. There is moments but that is life and that is how kids learn to work together :) It is amazing when I watch them how each of them likes to help out so it makes my job very easy! On Saturday I watched them so Ryan and Jaime could let Kris check out the house they are looking at buying possibly! Never a dull moment in the Miller house! Friday night we met Ryan and Jaime and the kiddos at CRAZY PINS! It was so much stinkin fun! We bowled for two hours and had some good pizza as well. I was amazed at how well my two year old and my sisters two year did! I need to remember to request the bumpers to be put up on my turn because I quickly learned I STINK at bowling :) Now put a tennis racket in my hand and maybe I'll do better! At first Branson liked the idea of pushing the ball off this thing but about half way through he realized it was a lot more fun to throw the ball down the lane! It was so funny to watch! My hot husband and two cut boys! And of course my adorable niece! Now I can post this cute picture because despite the fact that Zoey has her finger up her nose she is still the cutest girl in the world isn't she! She loves to tease Aunt Nicole! Our pathetic score sheet :) At the end of two hours!
On Sunday we skipped church (now let me put a little disclaimer in here...now we normally never skip church unless we are on vacation, or if someone is sick) and we decided to hit the River greenway! Which if you do not know what that is...(it was part of Oprah's Big Give) it is an awesome bike trail! We hit the trail and rode 6 miles and then joined Kris's family at Red Lobster for lunch! It was delicious after a good long bike ride! Thank you Dan and Diane for a yummy lunch! And then we spent the afternoon by the pool with his family! It was a very fun day and very relaxing! On Monday I woke up early and joined my mom and dad and Jaime and Ryan at the Shipshewana Flea Market! Wow, it has been a long time since I have been there! After about 3 rows and 4 hours ( yes 4 hours, my mom and sister and I have a habit of talking a lot which slows things way down) my husband and kiddos arrived and we headed over to Middlebury where my Dad treated all of us to Lunch at the Essenhaus!I grew up going to the Essenhaus at least once a year so it is still fun to go back and enjoy there yummy fattening food! So it was a very fun weekend and now back to eating healthy!
I am married to and madly in love with my cutie pie husband of twelve years Kris! We are proud parents of 2 active and very sweet boys, Dawson (9), and Branson (7) and a precious little girl named Elliana! I am living my dream of being in love and being a mommy and serving an awesome God!
No comments:
Post a Comment