Saturday, August 21, 2010

A day at Clear Lake

August 1 we were able to go enjoy the day at the lake with my wonderful family! We celebrated June, July, and August birthdays!!

Here is a picture of my cousin Natali, Grandma Fannie, Aunt June, cousin Jesse :), my dad, cousin Adam, niece Zoey, and Dawson!!



Brittany and Elliana

It was a beautiful day!!





The cousins talking!! Oh how I would love to know what they were discussing :)



Branson chillin!!


I love how this girl is so easy going!! She naps just about anywhere!!



One of the main reasons we all gathered up at the lake was to celebrate my Grandmas 80th birthday!! Doesn't she look awesome for 80!! I love her so so much! I have been blessed to have so many wonderful memories with my Grandma! She is so kind and caring and compassionate about her family! She never knows a stranger, she loves the Lord! And she of course loves her grandbabies!! Ellie loved all the attention and no one can give sweet kisses as good as Grandma!








After all the eating and happy birthday singing our little family took a boat ride on my Dads boat! It was a peaceful ride and Branson went right to sleep! This boy falls asleep just about anywhere if he is tired!


Daddy and Dawson



(Ellie and me, Natali, Staci, Brittany, Jourdan, Zoey, Kristi, Chelsey, Gracie, and Jaime)

The Girl Cousins! (Minus two cousins) I love these girls! We have grown up together and have so many great memories!! I could do a whole blog post on each one of them and how special they are to me!! I love ya bunches girls!!














No comments: