skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Rolling Over
Well believe it or not this girl started rolling over from her stomach to her back at only a couple weeks old and then she just stopped and has made no attempt whatsoever to do it again until the day after we got back from camping! July 26 was the day! She was probably so happy to be able to lay on the floor again! In the morning she was playing on the floor when all of a sudden she rolled right over from her back to her stomach. Then she got mad and I flipped her back over.
Later that day one of the boys yelled for me to come watch Ellie and sure enough she flipped from her stomach to back again and again and I even caught a picture of it :) She was about a week away from turning 5 months when she finally decided to roll over :) I think it may have something to do with her chubbiness :) It was precious to see the boys get just as excited as I was!
1 comment:
What a sweetheart she is! And she looks just like her mama. So fun to have your family here on Sat.!
Post a Comment