Friday, February 15, 2008

Dawson's Valentines Day Party


I was able to join in on Dawson's Valentines Party with his class on Wednesday! It is so fun being in his room and watching how he interacts with the kids. His teacher always has so much good to say about him so I was glad to see for myself! It was a joy to be there. They had lots of snacks and talked about how things taste (ex. salty, sweet bitter, etc.) and then they would guess which food was which! Then they read a clifford valentine day book and it was time to go home. He got a bag full of valenines from his friends and could not wait to get home to open them! And yes my little sweetheart was probably trying to impress some girls because he wanted to wear and dress shirt and tie! He did look handsome but I really don't want to iron an outfit every school day:)

1 comment:

sherri said...

That's so neat that you can help out in Dawson's class and be a part of his special day!

Glad to hear that he is doing so well!