Who can turn down pizza, popcorn, and a movie. We try to have movie night once a week or every other week. We love it and so do the kids. We usually bake a pizza or get carry out :) You know which one I prefer. The kids love helping in the kitchen which will make their wives so proud some day :) They helped make the pizza last saturday night. I think half the toppings ended up in their mouth but it still tasted great. They picked out the movie called "Meet the Robinsons" Dawson's first pick was the DoodleBops, thankfully with a little encouraging I got him to pick something different. After pizza we always have to have popcorn. Then off to bed with the babes and it's finally mommy and daddy time and a grown up movie rated over G.
Thursday, February 7, 2008
Movie Night
Who can turn down pizza, popcorn, and a movie. We try to have movie night once a week or every other week. We love it and so do the kids. We usually bake a pizza or get carry out :) You know which one I prefer. The kids love helping in the kitchen which will make their wives so proud some day :) They helped make the pizza last saturday night. I think half the toppings ended up in their mouth but it still tasted great. They picked out the movie called "Meet the Robinsons" Dawson's first pick was the DoodleBops, thankfully with a little encouraging I got him to pick something different. After pizza we always have to have popcorn. Then off to bed with the babes and it's finally mommy and daddy time and a grown up movie rated over G.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love this! Your boys will remember this tradition in years to come. Some of our favorite family times are pizza & movie nights, too.
Post a Comment