Saturday, February 2, 2008

Snow Day











Yesterday school was cancelled and by 8:45 I knew we needed to get outside or it could be a long day. The boys had lots of fun. They made snow angels, a snowman (I know it looks sickly but the snow was to soft), and just had lots of fun. Much to my surprise when I got inside there was a message from my mom telling Dawson "Happy Snow Day" and to make sure we go out to play. Great minds think alike....

This doesn't happen every friday but at 1:00 we had Abby come babysit the boys and we want on a date. I am so thankful for any and all dates I can get with my Hubby. We went to Biagis for a light lunch and then shopping out at Jefferson Pointe. After shopping we went to the movie called "Mad Money". It was a very cute movie with those 3 girls in it. After the movie we made a quick stop at JoAnns and then met Kris's whole family at Cork and Cleaver for family birthdays. It is so nice to sit and have adult converstations and not worry about cutting up anything or getting any crayons out for the kids etc.... After supper we went to pick the kids up and headed out to Dan and Diane's for cake and ice cream. It was such a beautiful day. Thank you honey for taking the time for me. Can we make this an every friday event?????



1 comment:

sherri said...

Cute snow pictures! We went outside a little today...great way to burn off that energy!

And what a fun date with your hubby!

Looking forward to seeing you on Saturday!

Happy Birthday Week!