Saturday, February 23, 2008

Flordian Sunshine where are you???





































My Mom and Me taking a crack at the raw oysters :)






















Dawson's first raw oyster with Daddy and Papa





Papa, Nana, Aunt Ash, Grandma Fannie, and my hubby and kiddos enjoying
BIG OLAF's ice cream. That would feel wonderful on my throat right about now!



Ok so heres the deal, I am at home tonight all alone because this lovely indiana weather has brought to me a fever and sore throat and the whole nine yards. I am missing my two sweetie pie nephews birthday party! Kris took the boys (thank you hon) and I am stuck here until better. I have went through a half a pack of Ludens throat lozenge and watched a movie so now on to something productive like blogging! We are not going to Flordia until April this year which seems so far away so I decided to post some of trips to Flordia from last year. Kris and I were able to go by ourselves last year in February, and then we took the kids in March and October. Here are some of my favorite pictures that I will sit and stare at and pretend it is a warm 76 degrees outside!








3 comments:

sherri said...

Thanks for the brief taste of warmer weather, Nicole. Will it ever get here?

Great pictures!

cheryl said...

Hey Nicole, are you feeling any better? I hope so.

I have begun a new post, but it won't get done real quickly. Life is keeping me BUSY the last week or so. I'll get it done, though, just for you:) Thanks for adding me to the list for your blog.

Have a good week!

Nicole said...

Cheryl good for your girl I can't wait to see the new blog!!