Saturday, February 23, 2008

Why you shouldn't let your 2 year old play in your closet!


Friday morining Dawson had a 2 hour delay. Many times when he does I get excited at the fact that I have more time before I leave to get things done around the house. Well I wouldn't say I get excited to do housework but it just gets done. Well friday morning I was being a busy body getting lots done when I thought it was time to go check on Branson. For some reason the boys think it is fun to put on our shoes and march around. Well today Branson had other plans. He dumped every shoe he could reach onto the floor. Now if you know me well you know I like any shoe with some heel on it. As a stay at home mom it makes me feel pretty important to hear that nice clicking sound of heels when out and about! Well thankfully all of those nice pointy (could do some major damage falling on a child) shoes were way up out of his reach. For some reason lately my kids are doing a lot that ends up being good blog material :)

1 comment:

Kurtis, Aimee - Nadia & Lana said...

Well I've been checking out your blog! Some great pics on there! Boy do I want kids, lol! They look like they really keep you on your toes! I need a little something to shake up my life these days.