Thursday, February 21, 2008

Desitin Disaster



Ok let me start by saying I have a confession to make. I never understood how mothers allow this kind of thing to happen. When people would share stories of how their kids got into whatever, I always thought to myself "Why were you not watching them?" Well the Lord in his love and humor, wanted to teach me a lesson. To start off the morning we were running late on getting Dawson to school. And on the way I open a water bottle and proceed to spill it all over my pants and yes it seriously looked like I wet myself. Well we get to school, and I am to late for Drop off so I have to walk Dawson up to his room with a seriously wet bottem. I was planning on going to the Y to workout and get a shower after drop off but with my pants being soaked I didn't think it would be a good idea. So we went home and I got a shower. I was putting on my makeup and realized I better go check on Branson (mind you I had just checked on him 2 minutes before this) but it is amazing what they can do in 2 minutes! I walk into his room and find a boy with Desitin all over his hands and shirt and all over his drawer full of socks. It was a choice to either laugh or cry and I went with Laughter. Then I told him don't move I need to get my camera. After a lengthly clean up I took all Desitin out of his drawer so we won't have to deal with this in the future!

2 comments:

sherri said...

Reminds me of a little girl named Kaiya. =) She gets into everything right now.

Unknown said...

My first child Ashley, took White Out and put it on her lips. She also stuck some hollow objects up her nose that I had to take her to the ER to learn how to get the one out. If your child ever sticks something up their nose just call me, save yourself an ER cost and I will explain how to get it out.
Matthew also stuck a peanut up his nose while we were in public and I was able to decretely get it out. Megan obviously isn't as obsessed with the holes in her face.
Linda