This afternoon Kris said get your coat on let's go to the park! I thought he was joking :) He wasn't! We loaded the boys in the wagon and walked to the park! I am so glad we did, it was beautiful outside. Yes it was wet everywhere but the boys had so much fun. There was water running everywhere and they found every puddle they could to jump and splash in! It amazes me how they really do not need toys just the outdoors and big imaginations! After they were totally soaked up to there waist we headed home for a warm bath.
Sunday, February 17, 2008
Sunday Afternoon in the Park
This afternoon Kris said get your coat on let's go to the park! I thought he was joking :) He wasn't! We loaded the boys in the wagon and walked to the park! I am so glad we did, it was beautiful outside. Yes it was wet everywhere but the boys had so much fun. There was water running everywhere and they found every puddle they could to jump and splash in! It amazes me how they really do not need toys just the outdoors and big imaginations! After they were totally soaked up to there waist we headed home for a warm bath.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
What a great idea! I usually keep the kids inside on wet sloppy days, but they would have the time of their lives to feel free to run and splash in the water. Great pictures! Thanks for the idea!
Post a Comment